Thank you to everyone involved in Virtual PLDI 2020 for making the conference a big success!
Here are some links to conference content and a report on the conference.
- A report on the first virtual PLDI conference
- Proceedings of PLDI
- Proceedings of co-located events:
- YouTube content:
- PLDI conference featuring all available conference material
- Ask Me Anything track - easy access to the Ask Me Anything videos
- PLMW @ PLDI’20 playlist
- Design Space Exploration tutorial
- Infer Practitioners workshop
- MAPL workshop
- Programming for Autonomy tutorial
- Programming Quantum Computers tutorial
- REMS/DeepSpec: Monday, REMS/DeepSpec: Tuesday
- SOAP workshop
- Spoofax tutorial
- Microsoft Research
Armada: Low-Effort Verification of High-Performance Concurrent Programs
From Folklore to Fact: Comparing Implementations of Stacks and Continuations
Welcome to the home page of the 41st ACM SIGPLAN Conference on Programming Language Design and Implementation (PLDI 2020)! PLDI is the premier forum in the field of programming languages and programming systems research, covering the areas of design, implementation, theory, applications, and performance. PLDI 2020 was originally due to be held in London, co-located with HOPL-IV, but will now be held online. (HOPL-IV is being postponed until a later date.)
Check out our song, “This is Still PLDI”!