There are many opportunities for students to get involved with the conference. Students needing financial support to attend the conference are encourage to apply to the following.
Travel support includes: Volunteering, SRC, PLMW, and PAC reimbursement
PLDI has a Student Volunteer Program for more information on the Student Volunteer program, please see this link for more details.
- 1st deadline: February 28th
- 2nd deadline: May 8th
PLDI has a Student Research Competition for Graduate and Undergraduate students, please see this link for more details.
For senior undergraduate and beginning graduate students interested to pursue a career in programming language research, please find more information on the Mentoring Workshop on this page
The ACM SIGPLAN PAC Funds can support travel, accommodation and registration for Students. For more information see http://www.sigplan.org/PAC/.
Limited funds are available to support student participation at PLDI’20. Priority will be given to those students (in this order) who
- Are an author on a PLDI’20 paper
- Are an author on a paper at a PLDI’20 co-located conference, workshop, or symposium (see the list via the link under the Tracks pull down menu)
- Participate in the PLDI’20 Student Research Competition (SRC) - more on this at the link above
- (Help) Lead an PLDI’20 tutorial
- Participate as a student volunteer (and are from outside of the area) – more on this at the link above
- Submitted a paper to PLDI’20 or to a PLDI’20 conference, workshop, or symposium (see the list via the link under the Tracks pull down menu)
- Students who wish to attend the conference
Other restrictions apply depending on the amount of funds available. More details are provided on the PAC Page.
If you wish to share a room at the conference hotel register your interest with ConferenceShare Please note that this service enables you to find a roommate with matching dates but does not book rooms on your behalf. Refer to this link for the conference hotel or choose another property.